I have now set up a way to blog using my IPAQ. I use Pocket Sharp MT. I tried setting up blog by email but was utterly unsuccessful. I don't know if I'll find it all that useful but I always loving tinkering with my blog and my server. It seems like every week I am trying something new. In fact, I have occasionally turned on and off the email notification. I can't decide if it is worth the problems I have had with it.
There are two much more reliable ways of reading the most up to date blog entries: (1) Just check back here regularly or (2) Get yourself an RSS Feed Reader and add my link to the list of blogs that it checks (http://blog.drscottfranklin.net/index.php/feed/). My personal favorite is the web-based feed reader, Bloglines. Unfortunately, for those of you coming from my Xanga Site, I have yet to figure out how to get an rss feeder to monitor a Xanga Blog. If you happen to know, I'd love you to let me in on it.
I asked my wife if she had any resolutions and was told, "No."
"Why?", I asked.
She replied, "because I don't keep them."
So, in light of this new philosophy of resolutions, I am proposing the following revisions to my Resolutions.
1. Maintain or gain weight through the next semester by ignoring any sort of balanced diet.
2. Ride bike no more than twice a week.
3. Make daily prayer a waste of time by never really talking openly to God or listening to Him.
4. Focus more on the lecture notes and less on whether my students learn anything.
5. Bring work home with me.
6. Continue my current lack of spiritual leadership to my family by not teaching them about God's word at home.
7. Don't relearn NT Greek
8. Don't read the numerical analysis books on reading list
9. Publish no more than once, possibly not at all. Present no more than two talks, possibly none at all.
10. Make sure to take Lori on no more than 3 dates the whole year, possibly none at all.
11. Don't play.
Here's to failure!